Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am GOD, I am LOVE


I desire to pour My love over you,
To flood you with awareness of My love.
To enfold you in My love.
To wash you in My love.
To cleanse your heart.
To melt the hidden places.
To fill the empty places.
To restore the hurting places.
To give you a new freshness and depth.
To sastify the deepest longings of your heart.

That is My desire and My invitation.
It is for right now.
But also for every moment,
From within every circumstance,
Of your life.,
Now and Forever.

You know this.
But sometimes you forget.

As you go about your day,
Remind yourself as you remind others,
I (GOD) am LOVE.
And I love YOU!
3-8-12
Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.
Song of Solomon 2:4
He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love [for love waved as a protecting and comforting banner over my head when I was near him].
Deuteronomy 7:9
Know, recognize, and understand therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps covenant and steadfast love and mercy with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations,
Psalm 36:7
How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.

No comments: